Saturday, January 10, 2009

Today wasn't much of a sewing day as Donnie and I decided that this weekend would be focused on decluttering/cleaning. I did get a small amount done on a small baby quilt I started using pink/red squares that I cut a long time ago for valentine wall hangings. Anyway - I will post about that soon.

The news of the day, though, is that we filled a 96 gallon trash container with junk - literally! I am so amazed that we lived with all that for so long - mostly in the sewing/computer room and the old room across the hall from there. We have lots more to get rid of but that will require me going through basket making supplies to give to a friend that still does baskets and finding out a place to donate/recycle old computer/electronic equipment (any suggestions?). Definate progress was made for sure - we are going to do more tomorrow morning too.

No comments:

Post a Comment