Saturday, February 14, 2009

More Stash Enhancement

Received my last package of fabric I ordered last weekend from http://www.quiltfabriccloseouts.com/. The fabric is just gorgeous and feels so silky. Very good quality and very good service - I'll definately go back there again.




The bottom four cuts here are from the Urban Garden collection and are just luscious. The top two I just loved - and you have to buy what you love - right?!



These are pretty much solids with a twist. The colors from selvedge to selvedge transition from light to dark. It was hard to show in the picture - what is shown here is the middle tone of each. This gives alot of flexibility with the solids. Also it has a tone on tone quality which adds some depth. In the past I've bought other color transition fabrics which were just blocks of colors in the same hue and loved them so couldn't resist.



No comments:

Post a Comment