Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm struggling with this blogging thing. Not sure why I'm doing it, why I want to do it, or what I am even going to blog about. I've read a lot of things about blogging - enough to know that it's a good way to chronicle creative endeavors as well as journal life's happenings - I guess its just that place to start I'm having trouble finding.

So I'm gonna start with the group I've just joined - Project Improv. I've always wanted to do unique works - but seem to stick with traditional blocks and labor over the colors, etc. - I'm thinking this will stretch my imagination and lead me in a different direction. I've also committed to make a block for a charity quilt through this group in the orange/pink family of colors. This will be interesting as well. We'll see.

Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogland! You'll get the hang of it, just keep writing! And have fun with your improv project!

    ReplyDelete